The dates and tracks are locked in!
Welcome to season 2018 – 2019! Did you all enjoy your “down-time” during the off-season? Did you all manage to get your cars ready to go yet again? The Board and the Track Promoters were kept pretty busy getting things ready to do it all again. Part of what was done was to work out just when and where we will crown the 2018-19 State and Australian Champions.
And Here They Are:
- 24th of November will see the crew at Cullen Bullen Raceway play hosts to the Inaugural Junior Sedan Australian Title with online nominations open already.
- 1st of December sees the 4 Cylinder Sedans go bumper to bumper to see who wears the crown for the NSW State Title this year at Nowra Speedway.
- Australia Day Long Weekend is when we find out if Shane Carlson, current Aus*1 gets to keep the title when Gilgandra Speedway gets their turn to host the Street Stockers Australian Title being run over a two-night program on both the 26th & 27th of January 2019.
- March 2nd sees us back at Valvoline Raceway to run the Street Stocker NSW State Title where there is bound to be a big field of contenders.
- March 16th sees a doubleheader at Gunnedah Speedway when both the Junior Sedans and the division two Fender Benders both get to decide who is NSW Title holder for season 2018-19
- May 11th sees the running of the NSW Outlaw Sedan State Title when the big V8’s get to wind up their engines on the fast track at Morris Park Raceway when the Dubbo City Speedway Club welcomes RSA out west.
Across the Border, we will go!
- June the 1st sees us arrive at the track south-west of Brisbane when the S.E.Q. Speedway Club gets to put on their first ever title event at Archerfield Speedway. But one is not enough. By then this new club will be facing the end of the first season with Racing Sedans Australia so they are going to put on a huge show to celebrate. Not only will they host the Outlaw Sedans and the Limited Sedans for their Qld State Titles but both of these will be Inaugural Events. Yes, both divisions will race for the Qld title for the very first time ever.
Coming Together and Moving Forward…
Here we are at the beginning of yet another season, season number 34! After all this time Racing Sedans Australia is still making history. Online Nomination Forms for the first time, Junior Sedans Australian Title and the Outlaw Sedans and the Limited Sedans first ever Qld Titles… There are four history-making events and we are only just beginning our season!